Digital Campaign Management at HWZ - Hochschule für Wirtschaft Zürich
Starting Position: HWZ would like to assess the impact of their Online Marketing campaigns and optimise the media spend allocation based on data.
Actions: flexReports automagically updates all campaign reports and shows the most important trends for website visitors and marketing channels.
- improved media spend allocation
- Introduction of data-driven campaign optimisation process based on recent data.
- Reduced the time spend on reporting due to automated campaign reporting
Digital Footprint Analysis Dow EMEAI
Starting Position: Dow EMEAI would like to increase awareness about the importance of digital marketing activities amongst marketing executives on a global scale and would also like to share the recent successes in digital marketing with them
Actions: Webrepublic implements custom data-driven dashboards that are then made available to executives which so are enabled to follow digital trends and initiatives for Dow EMEAI.
- Increased awareness amongst Dow executives (cross-functional and cross-business) as well as key stakeholders for the relevance of Digital Marketing at Dow.
- Accelerated digital transformation process
- Increased digital marketing budget for Dow EMEAI by 100% in 2015 in comparison with the previous year.
TV Impact Analysis
Starting Position: The TV media budget constitutes a big share on the total advertising budget of a big ecommerce pure player. Difficulties in measurability of TV advertising constitute a significant business risk.
Actions: Webrepublic imports TV media plan data and combines it with Web Analytics data. Based on this setup the TV impact report is generated and kept up-to-date for the marketing managers who canaccess this information in flexReports' web-based dashboard.
- Always up-to-date information about the impact of TV spots on website visitors.
- The TV advertising budget is adapted to reflect the insights gained through flexReports.